Grilled Salmon with Brown Rice
423 calories per serving
• ½ cup of brown rice
• 2 salmon fillets (5-6 ounces each)
• 2 sprigs of rosemary
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• Ground black pepper
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat the barbecue or gas grill to high.
- Place each salmon fillet on a piece of foil, then sprinkle with equal parts rosemary and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Fold the foil over the fish and wrap tightly, crimping the sides as you go to form a packet. Place the fish on the grill and cook for 9 to 12 minutes. Turn the packets over, then grill for 5 minutes longer. Remove from the grill and very carefully open the packets-they will release a lot of steam.
- The fish is done when it is opaque. Serve over the rice.