4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast)
206 calories per serving
• 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
• Cooking spray
• 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
• 1/4 cup dry white wine
• 4 teaspoons capers
• 1 tablespoon butter
1.) Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Brush chicken with juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
2.) Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
3.) Add broth and wine to pan, and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in capers and butter.