Grilled Chicken with Chipotle-Orange Glaze
152 calories per serving
• 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate, thawed
• 1.5 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce,
• 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon molasses
• 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat (8 ounces)
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
1.) Preheat grill or broiler to high. Lightly oil the rack.
2.) Whisk orange juice concentrate, chiles, vinegar, molasses and mustard in a small bowl.
3.) Sprinkle chicken with salt. Grill or broil the chicken for 2 minutes. Turn the chicken, brush with the chipotle-orange glaze, and cook, brushing occasionally with more of the glaze, 4 minutes more. Turn the chicken again, brush with the glaze, and cook until no longer pink in the middle, 2 to 5 minutes more.