Serves 4 (serving size: 4 apple wedges)
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup low-fat granola without raisins
- 1 large Braeburn apple, cut into 16 wedges
- If you can’t find Braeburn apples, Gala or Fuji varieties also stand up to dipping and add a touch more sweetness.
- Place chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds, or until chocolate melts.
- Place granola in a shallow dish. Dip apple wedges, skin side up, in chocolate; allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Dredge wedges in granola. Place wedges, chocolate side up, on a large plate. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.