10 servings (1/4 cup each)
Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 70)
Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g)
Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 280mg
Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 1g)
4 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves (4 oz)
1 package (8 oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
Baguette slices, if desired
- Assorted raw vegetables, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 1-quart shallow glass baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Place spinach in 2-quart microwavable casserole; add 1/4 cup water. Cover; microwave on High 2 minutes. Drain well, pressing spinach with paper towels to remove excess liquid. Chop spinach.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with spoon until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the milk, garlic and basil until well blended. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon cheese.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with baguette slices or raw vegetables.