Petite Turkey Meatloaves
Makes 4 mini loaves
221.3 calories per serving
- ½ small onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1.3 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ¼ cup ketchup + 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Sauté olive oil and onion on low until translucent.
2) In a medium bowl mix turkey, onion, oatmeal, egg, ketchup, salt and marjoram. Divide into four equal loafs and place each loaf into a non stick mini loaf pan or shape into small loafs on an un-greased non-stick baking pan.
3) In a small cup mix remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup with Worcestershire sauce and brush onto each loaf to give it a nice glaze.
4) Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees. After baking let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.