Pappardelle with Baby Spinach, Herbs, and Ricotta
329 calories per serving
- 8 ounces uncooked pappardelle (wide ribbon pasta)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1) Cook pasta with 1 tablespoon kosher salt according to package directions, omitting additional fat. Drain in a colander over a bowl, and reserve 1 cup cooking liquid.
2) Combine ½ cup reserves hot cooking liquid and ricotta cheese in a food processor or blender, and process until well blended.
3) Combine hot pasta, cheese mixture, spinach, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Add additional cooking liquid to moisten, if needed.