294 calories per serving
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb (thawed and drained, if frozen)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1 pound), 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add rhubarb, raisins, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil over medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rhubarb is soft and breaking down, 5 to 10 minutes more (it will take less time if using thawed frozen rhubarb). Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Sprinkle turkey on both sides with salt and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook until browned on both sides and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve the turkey with the chutney.