- 16 ounces Whole Grain Pasta (can substitute gluten-free, too)
- 4 Avocados
- 8 ounces of Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance® Buttery Spread
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine (Try a New Zealand S. Blanc)
- 1 Small Tomato (roma) diced
- 1 cup Vegan Cheese (Italian)
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Combine avocado, vegan cream cheese, cayenne pepper, basil, black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth. Set aside.
3. Sauté onion and garlic in Earth Balance® Buttery Spread until translucent. Add white wine and increase heat to medium. Cook until most of the wine has evaporated. Remove from heat and combine with avocado mixture.
4. Pour sauce onto pasta and garnish with shredded vegan cheese, pine nuts, fresh tomatoes and enjoy with a nice glass of white wine!