- 1 cup of non fat greek yogurt
- 3 tbl agave nectar
- 3/4 cup of blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. You can buy them frozen and thaw them.
- 1/4 banana(about 2 inches in length)
- 3 tbls soy milk
- Add the yogurt, fruits and agave nectar in a blender and blend until smooth, then add the soy milk and banana, and blend until smooth. If you like it on the sweeter side, add more agave nectar.
- If you’re using an ice cream maker, add the smoothie mix in the ice cream maker, and run it for 20 minutes or until it takes the shape of ice cream. You can either have the ice cream immediately and/or place it in a freezer safe container and freeze for 1-2 hours. It’s best to eat the ice cream immediately out of the ice cream maker and/or within 3 hours otherwise, it’ll harden, in which case you can pop the container in the microwave and run it for 30 seconds.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can place the smoothie in a freezer safe container and freeze for 1-2 hours and then enjoy.