- 6 carrots (equal in size)
- 1/8 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup Honey
- Combine the balsamic and honey in a small bowl, whisk to combine and set aside.
- Peel, trim and slice the carrots in half horizontally.
- Put them in a zip-top bag and seal, leaving about an inch unsealed.
- Cook the carrots on high in the microwave for two minutes, or until they are slightly flexible. This shortens the grilling time greatly. (Note: You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on the size of your carrots and the power of your microwave.)
- Grill the carrots on a medium-high grill (about 400*) for three minutes.
- Flip them over, brush them with the glaze and continue grilling another three minutes.
- Remove the carrots to a platter and brush them with the glaze.
- Serve and enjoy.