2 cup raspberries
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup white cherries, pit removed, chopped
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup superfine sugar
1 1/4 cups full-fat yogurt
- Place the popsicle moulds in the freezer.
- Add the raspberries and sugar to a blender and pulse into pureed. Strain through a fine sieve and pour into the bottom of the popsicle molds.
- In a clean blender, add in the white cherries, lemon juice, superfine sugar and yogurt and puree.
- Once the raspberries have been in the mold for about an hour, add in the white cherry yogurt mix on top and freeze until cold.
- Run warm water over the sides of the molds to release the popsicles. Serves 6.