Prep Time: 4-6 hours
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (12 strips)
- 2/3 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Smoky Garlic Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Nasoya Tofu Plus, extra firm
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbamare Herb Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Press tofu overnight in a tofu press or with tofu wrapped in several sheets of paper towels, weighted down by books.
The next morning, slice the tofu in 12 slices. In a casserole dish, place the tofu strips with olive oil and mustard. Marinate for 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a parchment paper on baking sheet.
In a shallow dish, add the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, parsley.
Take each tofu strip and coat in breadcrumbs. Place each strip on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes on one side. Flip each strip on the opposite side and cook for another 20 minutes.
Accompany with green salad with tangy grapefruit dressing (recipe to come)
Calories per serving (46.6g) – 95 Calories
Total Fat- 5.4g
Total Carbohydrates 6.3g