Lime-Cilantro Pork Tacos
4 servings (serving size: 2 tacos)
416 calories per serving
• 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into strips
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1 ½ cups thinly sliced onion
• 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
• ½ cup fat-free, les- sodium chicken broth
• ½ cup chopped plum tomato
• 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
• 2 ½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
1.) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and black pepper. Add oil to pan. Add pork, and sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from pan; place in a bowl. Add onion and jalapeño to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add broth; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in tomato; simmer 2 minutes.
2.) Return pork and accumulated juices to pan. Stir in cilantro and lime juice; cook 1 minute or until pork is done.
3.) Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture into each tortilla; roll up.