- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1/4 cup hot wing sauce (such as Franks), plus more for serving(optional)
- 16 dinner-size potato rolls, 1 1/4 ounces each
- 1 cup reduced-fat blue cheese dressing
- Celery and carrot sticks (optional)
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in a single layer in bottom; combine hot sauce with 2/3 cup water; pour over chicken.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Remove chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker and stir to coat with sauce.
3. To serve, place shredded chicken on bottom halves of rolls and top each with 1 tablespoon of dressing. If desired, serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks and additional hot sauce.
Amount Per Serving
- Fat, total(g)7
- sat. fat(g)1
Recipe from FamilyCircle.com